OPEN HOUSE & ANNUAL MEETING
This years Open House will be held in the Credit Union on Wednesday March 8th from 11:00am-1:00pm. Please join us for goodies and to register for the door prize. The drawing will be held during the Annual Meeting and you need not be present to win.
The Annual Meeting will begin at 4:30 in a location to be determined. Credit Union Staff, Board and Credit Committee Members will be available for comments and questions.
If you are unable to make the Open House, you may stop by the Credit Union any time to sign up for the door prize.
***CHIP CARD UPDATE***
OUR CHIP CARD TESTING WAS A SUCCESS AND YOUR CURRENT DEBIT CARD WILL BE REPLACED IN THE "MONTH" IT EXPIRES STARTING WITH APRIL. THIS DOES MEAN THAT ANY CARD WITH AN EXPIRATION MONTH OF JANUARY, FEBRUARY OR MARCH WILL NOT BE REPLACED UNTIL 2018.
***IMPORTANT DEBIT CARD INFORMATION***
As we are in the process of rolling out the new chip cards we would like to remind you that it is very important to enroll your card through Verified By Visa. The chip card can prevent fraud when swiping but it does not prevent online fraud. Verified By Visa is an extra layer of protection when online shopping by letting you create a unique Password. Fraudsters actually know about this step and once they capture your card number, they use Verified By Visa to create a password if you have not. If a fraudulent transaction is found to be Verified By Visa, the Credit Union has no charge back rights and takes the loss.
Here's how it works:
1. Register your Visa credit or debit card for your personal Password.
2. Shop at participating merchants and pay with your enrolled Visa card.
3. Click submit to complete your order, like you would normally do.
4. The Verified By Visa box will automatically open on the merchant order form and ask for your Password.
5. Enter your unique Password and within seconds your identity is confirmed and your purchase is complete.
We have provided the link to Verified By Visa right on this home page. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions.